On the farm we diversify our business in many ways. As well as farming our land for arable crops, we also
- grow fruit – which you can come along and pick in the summer months. We also use our fresh fruit to…
- produce our Fabulously Fruity fruit wine – a large proportion of the fruit we grow is turned into wine, with not a grape in sight!
- We run a bed and breakfast on site and also a
- Caravan Club approved caravan site.
- With over 400 chickens on the farm, we’re never short of fresh eggs for sale and
- when in season, a variety of fresh vegetables, which together with the fruit, we
- make our very own jams, preserves and pickles.
- Before Christmas we sell our own Christmas trees then, when it’s time to unwind,
- we can be found down at ‘the ponds’ our very own competition fishing ponds!
With lots to keep us busy, we hope you can come and see us soon, or maybe you could visit our online shop to get a taste for our produce!